Static Penetrometer 150 / 200kN (15 / 20t)
The instrument is also supplied in the “module” version for customized assemblies and in the trolley version.
The reading of the values of qc – fs – Rt is carried out by means of two high precision and differentiated scale pressure gauges.
The thrust device is anchored to the ground automatically, using two hydraulic wrenches that drive 2 large diameter continuous propellers (Ø 150 × 1250 mm) into the ground, to which extension rods can be added.
The instrument can be supplied in 150kN or 200kN thrust figuration
- static penetrometric tests with hydraulic reading of the resistance values, using a standard Begemann tip and extension rods of 1000 mm in length;
- static penetrometric tests with CPTE-CPTU-SCPTU electronic reading,
- dynamic penetrometric tests DM / DPH / DPSH, variable standards on request, coaxial to the hole of the static and non-static test;
- continuous probing, using an automatic probe unit with screw auger (Ø 65 mm);
- Sampling with low noise levels, using a special pressure core that supplies samples in PVC punches (Ø 40-60-80 mm).
- Motor unit: Hydraulic power unit equipped with 4-stroke petrol engine, electric start / disel / petrol. The group allows both the movement of the instrumentation and its operation.
- Hydraulic wrench: Powered, sliding on steel rails, they allow the augers to be driven without any effort by the operator.
- Driving system: Made of steel, it consists of two double-acting hydraulic cylinders and a steel beam for connection and contrast.
- Measuring system: Hydraulic, with direct reading of the values of Rp – Rl – Rt on two high precision and differentiated pressure gauges or on an electronic display by means of an electric load cell.
Dimensions and weights
Total weight of the 550kg module version:
- column: 700kg
- 13Hp petrol engine control unit: 85 kg
Total weight of the tracked version approx. 1350 kg:
Max inclination: 35% on the side, 45% on the front
ATTENTION: weights and measures may vary with changes and improvements to the project.
Before purchasing, go to the company with your own means of transport to check the transportability of the penetrometer!
Considerations of the geologist
- Transport: the instrument is composed of a motor unit, a tracked undercarriage and a driving system and a battery of 20 pieces.
All the instrumentation can be handled by 1 person by means of hydraulic controls.
- Possibility to use a remote control or a remote control for the track movement functions.
- Lithotypes indicated for this instrument: Clays, silt, sands, medium-thickened gravels, low-consistency stone materials
- Maximum investigable depth: 25-35m. It depends on the consistency of the ground in the first meters, in which the anchoring augers must be driven.
- In the full version it is possible to perform static / dynamic tests / surveys with the same instrument.
- All equipment can be transported on board by means of rod holders.
Soil survey group
Sampler for undisturbed